Independence and safety in the comfort of your home.
With OnPoint you can continue to age independently at home.
OnPoint allows the user to access emergency medical services with a push of a button.
OnPoint is able to detect, predict and prevent care-related anomalies
to help keep you out of the hospital!
The future of health monitoring at home
What is OnPoint Sensi?
OnPoint Sensi is a state-of-the-art technology that provides us insight and transparency in to care-related occurrences that may happen in the home so we can intervene sooner to provide the best level of care.
What can OnPoint Sensi detect?
- Falls or other physical distress
- Calls for help
- Cognitive changes
- Early signs of infection, like UTIs
- Difficulty performing a task
- Risk of medication error
- Exceptional care
- Client/Caregiver match
Who is OnPoint best suited for?
Anyone who wants extra peace of mind and 24/7 support, including kupuna:
- Living alone or far from family
- Experiencing changes in cognition
- Receiving home care services
- Want to age in the comfort of their own home
OnPoint Lifeline Features
- Two-way Voice communication: Speak directly with a Trained Care Specialist through the pendant.
- Five Locating Technologies: This includes Advanced GPS so no matter where you are, we can get you the help you want.*
- Water-resistant Help Button: Wear the pendant in the shower, where falls are most common.
- Rechargeable Battery: The battery lasts up to four days on a single charge – we recommend charging on a daily basis.
- All-in-one System: This single-piece system provides fast access to help whenever and wherever you need it.*
What is OnPoint Lifeline?
Lifeline's On the Go medical alert service offers 24/7/365 emergency assistance and includes automatic fall detection. Designed to accurately sense falls, our fall detection technology connects seniors to help quickly, even if they can't press their button.
How does OnPoint Lifeline work?
Lifeline is an easy-to-use medical alert system that lets you summon help any time of day or night – even if you can't speak. All you need to do is press your medical alert button, worn on a wristband or pendant, and a Trained Care Specialist will make sure you get the help you need as fast as possible.
Your OnPoint Care Advisor
At All About Kupuna Care, our mission is to provide compassionate and personalized care-at-home services to kupuna in the comfort of their homes. We understand that the caregiving journey can be a challenging and emotional experience, which is why we are here to support you every step of the way. Our Care Advisors are available to provide a 1 hour care consultation and assist with navigating the myriad of options for your loved one's care.